Information We collect
When you visit one of our websites we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
We collect device Information using cookies, log files and web beacons. We also collect purchase and attempted purchase information from you such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your information
Hale Mercantile Co uses your information for the purpose of:
- Communicating with you
- Conducting our marketing activities
- Verifying your identity
- Screening for potential risk or fraud
- Improving our products and service offering
- To comply with our legal obligations
Disclosure of information
Hale Mercantile Co does not sell your personal information to anyone else.
We may share your personal information to:
- our employees and contractors. They are only permitted to access and use personal information on a confidential basis that is necessary to perform their job-related functions and are not permitted to disclose this information to others
- third party suppliers and service providers such as our information technology and administrative providers, and/or our website operators and digital agencies
- our internal systems used for order fulfilment
- our payment systems operators such as merchants receiving card payments;
- any other person or organisation you have authorised us to make disclosures to; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
How we protect your personal information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information as no form of data transmission or storage of information is completely secure. If we encounter a breach of security we will do our utmost to investigate and comply with all required reporting obligations. By using a Hale Mercantile Co website, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee, and that you use our sites based on that understanding.
Third party websites
Whilst we take firm measures to ensure that your personal information is protected from unauthorized access halemercantileco.com and us.halemercantileco.com contains links to partners, advertisers and third party Internet sites and services that may collect data in connection with promotions, ecommerce, and other activities. These links each have separate privacy and data collection practices; independent of Hale Mercantile Co. Hale Mercantile co bears no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
For further information about our privacy practices please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org